Thank you for your interest!
Being chosen to become an Aprés Brand Educator means that you will have the opportunity to expand your career and grow your craft. You will receive best in class education, taught by the industry’s finest trainers. We pride ourselves in choosing only the most highly skilled nail professionals to train others on our brand.
Working as an Aprés Brand Educator you will be presenting and facilitating classes in salons, teaching distributor workshops, demonstrating and promoting products at booth sales at events and tradeshows.
Once your qualifications are submitted and approved, if your skills match our recruiting needs, we will be in contact with you to set up a pre-screening call followed by a virtual audition.
After successfully completing the assessment process and have been accepted as an Aprés Brand Educator, you will be contracted to represent our brand as an Independent Contractor.
Aprés Brand Educator Requirements
- Licensed Nail Technician (photocopy required)
- Currently working as a nail technician with minimum of 2 years experience in salon
- Comfortable with public speaking and ability to teach to groups of 5 to 60+
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle/reliable transportation; ability to travel and sometimes without advanced notice
- Bilingual in English, Spanish, Vietnamese is a plus