Apres Nail is one of the leading nail beauty product companies on the west coast. As we are expanding our business horizons, we are seeking a reliable and experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will coordinate inventory management and materials acquisition to ensure that we have sufficient supply to fulfill our internal and external demands. You will also assist in managing the relationship with freight forwarders and serve as the main point of contact for our suppliers and distributors regarding any logistic issues.
Our ideal candidate has at least two years of logistics or supply planning experience. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail to oversee daily operations regarding any logistics-related activities. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess sound knowledge of international logistics and inventory systems.
* Manage our forwarders and 3PL service providers to ensure the timely inbound/outbound shipments of goods both overseas and domestic.
* Assisting the design and implementation of strategies and processes for logistic service providers’ evaluation, qualification, selection, and negotiation.
* Support the management for effective business and financial decision-making by providing detailed and categorized logistic expenditure data.
* Work with sales and procurement to schedule all materials/products distribution and coordinate shipments for all locations globally.
* Update and evaluate metrics to assess our logistic service provider’s performance and implement enhancements.
* Maintain data integrity within our ERP system to provide accurate and timely inbound/outbound information to internal stakeholders.
* Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
* Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, and damages.
* Other duties are assigned accordingly.
* Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
* In-depth knowledge of import & export regulations, processes, and documentation.
* Experience in working with factories in China and Taiwan.
* Good understanding of international trading.
* Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software. Experience with NetSuite will be extremely beneficial
* Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient skills with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
* Fluent in Mandarin a plus