- Apres Nail is seeking an enthusiastic System Administrator to join our corporate office in City of Industry, CA.
- As a System Administrator, you'll be the main point of contact for our On-Line School Platform. Today, the Systems administration is mainly focused on improving the performance and stability of our platform (Docebo), but we’re interested in long-term sustainability and operational awareness for a variety of systems. If you are excited to problem solve in a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact of your efforts, Apres Nail is the place for you!
- Proactively maintain and develop On-Line Training session infrastructure
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers
- Create and modify sessions as needed
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, efficiency, and scalability of the environments
- Provide support and advanced troubleshooting for the entire user base
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Be a trusted escalation point for our services team and customers
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator
- Hands on experience with Network, Database and Storage administration
- Familiarity with Program Management methodologies to partner on team deliverables
- Ability to prioritize across various tasks and manage changes in daily workload
- Desire to work in a diverse environment, interacting with many roles and teams made up of passionate industry experts working toward a common goal
- Experience working with nail technicians and/or educators a plus
- Excellent communications skills a must!
- Docebo Software Experience
- Experience in CSS/HTML
- Linux certification
- Experience working with Creative platforms
- Fashion industry experience