We are seeking a self-motivated, responsible IT/Web Developer MANAGER for a rapidly growing cosmetics company in the City of Industry.
- Implement Daily site changes by utilizing existing systems or implementing new code.
- Must be able to code within Shopify and its app/plug in parameters.
- Act as the single point of contact for all shopify related projects, maintenance, and support.
- Able to provide extensive QA and testing for all new promotions, site enhancements and bugs as they come up, and able to identify areas of concern and maximize experience and data.
- Able to code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Focus on mobile site experience and responsive design.
- Understanding of SEO and how to properly structure a website to be optimized according to industry standards.
- Work closely with the marketing team and graphic designer to understand the product vision, design requirements, and define strategies for the business.
- Work closely with the marketing team during key peak seasons to create in-the-moment marketing, UX and promotional campaigns, and site enhancements to increase conversion and revenue.
- Work with graphic designer and marketing team to help plan promotional calendaring and assist with presenting the strongest UX, focus on site experience, and conversion.
- Maintain effective company-wide internal communication to ensure that all relevant company departments are informed of web development activities.
- Front-End and Back-End Development on Netsuite
Knowledge and Skills:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policy
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with ERP software databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Preferred experience working in contract manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time work experience in frontend-focused web development;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience on Netsuite
- Experience with e-commerce is highly desired.
- Must have experience with a frontend framework (React/Angular/Ember)
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus is preferred.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated.