As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy and Content in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital, Sales, Customer Service, Creative and International Teams and will be part of the Marketing Team focused on newly developed strategic business extensions as we expand our brand portfolio under the Aprés family.
The successful candidate will bring at least 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager/Specialist and excellent knowledge of existing social media platforms like Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube while also being engaged with and aware of other emerging social media platforms. You need to bring a strong passion for all thing’s fashion/lifestyle/beauty with an agile, open and ‘rapid response’ approach to our online customers. You also will have the ability to grasp the number side of the business with your understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics and a strong understanding of developing and reviewing social media KPIs and social media reporting platforms. Last, great multitasking and leadership skills along with the ability to move with speed and quality are key for anyone to be successful in this role.
- Own the end-to-end social strategy for the Communities brand experience, scaling our social presence and driving follower growth and engagement
- Build, execute, and scale social campaigns – Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn – and continuously innovate on opportunities for channel expansion
- Develop a social content strategy and calendar that highlights key messaging and year-round storytelling (Apres US, Apres Australia, Apres Japan)
- Identify emerging channel trends (content formats and subject matter) to define and execute experiments
- Own paid social campaigns from end-to-end: targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, and reporting
- Lead social listening, sharing Selling Partner insights/sentiment, and advocating for Selling Partners to the broader organization
- Work cross-functionally across broader cross functional teams (e.g., Marketing, PR, Customer Service) to execute campaigns and programs, driving excitement for key product/service launches, and Community building experiences
- Set, track and report on performance metrics
- 5+ years of relevant experience in organic and paid social media marketing, working as part of an agency or in-house team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Strong editorial/copywriting experience, ideally with a digital publisher
- High creative bar and attention to details
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
- Ability to navigate and create structure around ambiguity; “can-do" attitude
- Proven experience making high judgment decisions in a high visibility situation
- Excellent project management skills
- A PLUS + has previously worked with beauty/lifestyle/fashion brands
*MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
*MUST PROVIDE AT LEAST 2 SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES FOR ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY MANAGED.