The primary function of the Graphic Designer is to build branded statements through designs (i.e. packaging, visual merchandising, printed collaterals) under the mentorship of the Creative Marketing Manager. The Graphic Designer is a motivated self-starter who has a keen intuition for design and is eager to tackle problems by understanding the consumer, trends, and technology.
- Design and develop package designs from concept to production for new products and seasonal kits under the direction of the Creative Marketing Manager.
- Extend new package designs into additional formats and sizes.
- Update existing package designs with revised content.
- Review component color/design with accuracy and provide detailed feedback for the Product Development team.
- Create and prepare clean and clear press-ready files.
- Create assortments for in-store schematics for all formats.
- Expand designs of displays/linears into additional formats, working closely with the Creative Marketing Manager.
- Partner with Creative Marketing Manager for potential secondary visual merchandising locations - i.e. end caps or promotional tables.
- Build product education collaterals for all new products, working closely with the Product Education team and Wholesale.
- Update out-of-date product education collaterals.
- Create physical comps or digital renderings for presentations.
- Review proofs & provide feedback under the direction of the Creative Marketing Manager.
- Maintain and organize digital files, physical documents, and color libraries.
- Continual upkeep of organized files (physical and digital).
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Positive personality, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment
- Passion for Design and grow your career in Design
- MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design, Arts, Graphic Design, or related field
- Creative Suite (In-depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Knowledge of 3D programs, programming, photography, and/or retouching