- Work with development teams and product managers to develop robust software solutions.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain software with a strong focus on the front-development for Azure cloud solutions, with a specific focus on applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and leadership to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements and capture user stories through behavior driven test scenarios.
- Manage the complete software development lifecycle process from conception to deployment.
- Oversee and guide the analysis, development, building, and deployment of software.
- Promote, foster, and proactively implement Agile best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes using Azure DevOps.
- Train and mentor other team members on design techniques, process, and coding standards.
- Manage and participate in software design discussions and code reviews.
This position may be assigned (but is not limited to) one of the following key information technology disciplines and/or services:
- Application Programming
- Software Support
- Database Administration
- PC Support
- LAN/WAN Support
- Help Desk
- Engineering Systems
- IT Security
- Business Systems (MSS, AMAPS or Order Management)
- 4-year University/College Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of all phases of the web Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills, relates well with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages including .Net and Java
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server and DB2
- Knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Experience and comfort with Agile development
- Ability to establish own priorities and adapt to changing roles/priorities
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.